Why Yamaha Robotics?
Yamaha’s portfolio of robot products perfectly matches the needs of small-scale assembly and manufacturing to meet the growing demand for advanced automation throughout Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
The unique strength of this portfolio lies in providing a total line solution. Customers can choose from ultra-reliable SCARA robots, optional integrated vision, cartesian robots, single-axis robots, and robot emulator software to achieve complete end-to-end process automation.
Moreover, linear transfer conveyor modules assembled on multiple sliders provide greater flexibility and reliability than conventional belt-driven transfer processes. With this innovative linear transfer robots and inline assembly robots, enterprises can realize full digital manufacturing to increase productivity and accelerate business transformation.
SCARA Robot YK-XE Series
Take the next level with the high-performance
- Best price performance in the market
- Payload up to 10 kg
- Great reliability
- Maximum rigidity
- Supporting various field networks
Powerful development interface with advanced 3D planning
- Advanced 3D planning*
- Intuitive user interface
- Emulator function
- Cycle time calculator
- iVY2 robot vision data editor integrated
- Real-time trace – application debugging
* Full version including 3D simulation.
Revolutionary Linear Conveyor Module LCMR200
Transport platform for next-generation factory
High-precision stop & positioning
±5 μm position repeatability, 30 μm slider interspacing
15 kg max payload
Greater flexibility in layout
Module lengths 200/300/500/1,000 mm
Newly developed circulation unit with improved transit accuracy. YHX controller-equipped with new standard profile function.
Robot Vision System RCXiVY2+
Best for high-speed & flexible application with SCARA robot
- New vision algorithm for detecting inconstant shapes such as food and clothing
- Vision on-the-fly, non-stop and high-speed detection
- Wide field of view to detect multiple parts in one time
- Wide field of view to detect multiple parts at high speed
- Simple and compact system with stacked structure for RCX340
- Fast installation by auto-calibration and easy parts registration
Yamaha Motor Europe Robotics
Yamaha Motor Robotics is a global supplier of innovative technologies in industrial factory automation with over 35 years of know-how and experience.
From top-performing SCARA, cartesian and single-axis robots all the way to linear drive and control systems, Yamaha’s highprecision and trusted solutions enable customers worldwide to overcome challenges.
Yamaha Motor Europe Robotics in Germany is dedicated to support European customers in all aspects of industrial automation solutions.